Thursday, August 23, 2018

The value of learning things you are interested in!

I started this blog a long while ago and have never really used it to my benefit! I am learning through listening to pod casts and reading various books, and sometimes even from the conversations I have been having with friends and family.

I have learned that if you do not do the prep work your goals are just wishes. 

Coming off of a great weekend with my friends, I just love how social media can bring everyone together and just bond people together. After spending time with them and getting in some alone time. I have really been trying to be more aware of what I am doing and how I am going to actually reach my goals. The first step has been hard to get back in to the swing of. I have shaved off two hours from vacation sleep times.  Now to shave off a few more to get in the me time before preschool at home starts!

So that means it is time to get some supplies for school! 12 days away from her first day! She is going to love the amount of fun we can have !!

But in other news I surely would not be to this phase of my journey if it had not been from the friendships I have made over the past 4 years. I have had friends in the back ground with the tools I need when I am fully ready for the job. I have other friends that are encouraging me to come out of my shell and use my own story and personality to encourage others through the rough patches.

At this point what do I have to loose besides weight and excuses?

I will focus on doing the things that get me to my goal and share what has been working with the rest of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment