So here is the thing. So life is crazy different then I ever would have expected. I have two little people that call me mommy. I never in a million years would have guessed that to be my reality! So a few things about that. The Youngest seems to have some digestive issues which is a bummer because the poor guy is so gassy and uncomfortable at night time. The Oldest really seems to love getting in to everything. It can be quite the handful. So to help keep the Oldest, who happens to be 2 and on track to being very independent, on track with the day to get her to sleep better I made a toddler day chart! It has all her activities on there with pictures so she can recognize what each thing is all by herself!
Work out number one in the books for my road to recovering my body! I do not have to long of a journey I just have to stay on track! I am joining a group with Christi and Katie ! It is a challenge group. 30 days 5$ each biggest looser wins the pot! So far the pot is 110$! So you cannot beat that! You can do what ever work out you want and work out plan. I chose to reboot with a strict vegan diet, the main focus is to get my body working properly and my nutrition is right on track! I chose to do the Slim in 6 work out plan on my beach body on demand. it says to do 3-4 work outs a week and each two week block has its own work out they get a bit harder as you go! I did my first one and it was hard to keep up and get my body in to the right rhythm, this is way I chose to start the work outs a week early so I can get my body ready for the work outs! Only one that can do it is me! I am going to do an official weigh in!!! I am excited to see the difference!
I started this topic a while ago. So with new life changes comes an outcome I was not expecting!
We Fight it with meal preped plants that are healthy giving use energy and making our health improve!
In the sprit of helping my mother and wanting to kick up my goals I am preparing meals a head also! If I expect her to be doing it then I need to!
So in a week I am down a total of 2.5 inches. And 5lbs! I have been doing a workout everyday and trying to drink more water. It can be hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment