Saturday, November 28, 2015

11913

11913; 28Nov2015

Today just feels like it went on forever. I can also say that today has a different feel to it. I feel as though I may actually be at a cross roads in my life. I have many thoughts that just seem to be different.  I am really ready to start my yoga and put my self back together!   I can walk so maybe that. There are a few core things that are safe and help that I feel ready to start.

+ Sometimes I wonder what I should be doing to be there for you better. I just feel like it would be better for you to talk and deal with the frustration that you feel , instead of sitting down and acting like an asshole. I refuse to be grumbled at like that! Cold shoulder you get for that.

I feel offended that someone would tell me that the reason they want you to cover yourself while breastfeeding your baby because 'breastfeeding is not the issue, the issue is that you do not want to explain to your children that I am feeding my baby special milk my body makes for him because you cannot do it yourself! !?' Are you effing kidding me you selfish entitled brat!  I am done communicating with you!   Sad that my toddler understands more what I am doing with my son then you do.

Been in cloth a full day now and little Edvard is doing well! His bum is healing color still seems about the same. Starting to wake up ever  1.5-2.5 hours! Pumping will start soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment