Today I decided to put my new pressure cooker to work and cooked ten cups of mixed beans I have had around the pantry a while, it is a mixture of many different beans usually the last bit of a bag when I am making a recipe. Half of them I made in to a burger which was much better then I thought it was going to be! I will surely be making them soon! I will post the recipe later along with a few of my other favorites! I took the other half and made brownies, they are more dense and fudge like but man are they super yummy!
I have been more on the hunt lately of things I can make with some type of bean in them, I have a big stock pile but I also have a pressure cooker which makes it so I can cook them in just 20 min instead of 2 hrs! I have found so many different recipes I cannot wait to try, best part is that my husband and daughter will eat pretty much anything I put in front of them!
My husband is also about to start running again which has motivated me to get back to as close to super vegan as I can get. He has said he is wiling to try the vegan athlete diet and lifestyle! I am so excited. I want to go back to as super vegan diet as I can because I just love to eat and I want to be able to eat what ever I want with out having to pay attention to the calories!
Let the journey began! Time to loose this baby weight and not feel so trash bagging tired all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment