Thursday, January 15, 2015

It is feeling like a creative kind of day!!

The baby is having a nap! So it is time to create some yummy things and write down and share some of the ones I have already created. 

I have been working hard to remember to snap some photos along the way. Today I am going to be sharing a black bean brownie recipe that I just love. I have added a few things to make it more my own and make it on a larger scale then the original, but these are soo yummy that my father(who will not try anything new) loves them!  I will also be sharing a recipe for a bean patty that I make. it can be turned in to a patty or spread on toast with cheese or what ever you like really.  For fun I will post these all as their own posts so that they can be easily found later!


In life news, I am still thinking and looking for that thing I am the best at!   I am a great baker and creative with random ingredients so maybe that can be it.  While talking to my husband I mentioned I have been thinking of writing my own cook book so maybe I can do that!  I am just so tired of dealing with stupid and annoying people. 

To day is a great day! Love is truely beaming from every inch of my being today! 

Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment